Mechanic or technician support operations through technical work making sure that fleet are running in excellent condition. Checking, testing, maintaining and repairing fleet for continuous business operation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep scooters available for use by inspecting and testing, completing preventive maintenance such as physical check-up, tire inspection and changes, pipe check, break disc inspection and or replacement of scooter parts specifically.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and sytems.
- Complies with state scooter requirements by testing scooter connection, safety, battery control standards.
- Maintains scooter appearance by cleaning, painting as required.
- Trouble shoot scooter, repair to be readily available for operation
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities, reading technical manuals/publications
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Vocation or College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology with 2-3 year work experience in warehouse and fleet management service.
- Ability to manage stress in order to stay on track about the work.
- Data collection, analysis, interpretation and recommendation for continuous improvement
- Ability to have a mind of inventiveness in their toolkit to be able to solve the problems that arise in real world
- A person who has focus and pay close attention to details who sees the very detailed picture as well as the grand scheme in solving technical issues.
- Ability to work independently or with others harmoniously.
Note: This article can be revised if needed.