Head Fleet Dispatcher to lead administratively and technically dispatchers ensuring operation and business success. As a Head Fleet Dispatcher, you will be a leader in monitoring, control and overall management of fleet activities. This will be accomplished through the utilization of KIWIride Fleet Management Systems and direct communication with Fleet Dispatchers, Fleet Controllers, and Operation Manager working as a team. The Head Fleet Dispatcher is expected to use an open, interactive communication style to meet company performance goals. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute world class fleet operations within the city
- Oversee teams of Fleet Dispatchers engaged in monitoring, controlling, maintaining fleets in the field.
- Engage in geozone design, plan and assign daily activities to optimize fleet performance
- Master KIWIride mobile application for Android and iOS, kiwistaff mobile application and Fleet Management Systems which are the main tools in operating the business.
- Track and monitor fleet metrics using internal tools to ensure deployment, collection and overall fleet activities are achieved.
- Communicate with key members on operational issues, handle escalations, notify managers of related issues and concerns which has an impact for the operations and business.
- Work with and support the team, including strategic operations, fleet operations.
- Contribute for the tools improvement by reviewing the current software and making recommendation to the technical team for the continuous improvement of the applications and tools as technology evolves.
- Communicate well to Operations Manager for a successful planning and operations.
- Attend group meeting, sharing work status, related concerns for the improvement of operations team.
- Ability to make reports in order to see operations status, able to make recommendations for continuous operation improvements contributing for the expansion and profits of the business.
- Ability to make decision tactfully should challenges arise.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree preferably BS Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Ideally minimum of 3-year work experience in fleet management as well as managing teams.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrated sound judgment, initiative and tactful communication skills while dealing with critical information
- Ability to lead members of the team
- Team player who thinks analytically and uses a data-driven mentality in making decisions.
- Willing to work irregular hours and be “on call’ in support of operation.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
Note: This article can be revised if needed.