Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Driver as one of the key members of operations team shall ensure scooters deployment, collection, and recovery as needed timely ensuring the availability of scooters within the areas of operation. As a driver, following traffic rules and work in safely manner is a must to contribute for the overall success of operations.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive vehicles to designated destinations for scooter deployment, collection, recovery.
- Drive safely and deliver scooters within deadlines
- Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
- Report and accident or injuries to Fleet Controller and or Supervisor immediately.
- Lead the team (helpers) in loading and unloading scooters to and from the van.
- Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level, tire pressure, cleanliness of the vehicle making sure that vehicle will run efficiently and safely.
- Notify Fleet Controller or Supervisor about any major repairs and maintenance.
- Follow local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns if there is any.
- Perform vehicle inspectio0na before and after each trip.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license (Can drive Manual and Automatic Vehicles)
- A clean driving record
- Clear Eye vision
- Familiarity with GPS Maps, mobile applications
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift medium to heavy objects as needed
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. rush hours)
- High School Diploma