Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Warehouse and Service Engineer is responsible for the overall maintenance of warehouse and fleet. A person who has a knowledge and experience in corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other related technical support solutions. The one who interact with fleet controller, head fleet dispatcher and operations manager to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and request to provide quality service.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe working condition in warehouse from ceiling, floor, electrical connection, proper ventilation
- Check all the facilities of the warehouse, make reports, analyze situation, can make recommendation
- Evaluates and resolves problems within the warehouse.
- Review assets status, fleet conditions, fleet functionality, for maintenance and repair.
- Analyse scooter parts quantity for order and replacement.
- Make report about scooter status, inventory ensuring all assets are properly monitored and control
- Makes recommendations to maintenance technician (mechanic)
- Able to create feedback on product development, features and function.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology with 2-3 year work experience in warehouse and fleet management service.
- Ability to manage stress in order to stay on track about the work.
- Data collection, analysis, interpretation and recommendation for continuous improvement
- Ability to have a mind of inventiveness in their toolkit to be able to solve the problems that arise in real world
- A person who has focus and pay close attention to details who sees the very detailed picture as well as the grand scheme in solving technical issues.
- Ability to work independently or with others harmoniously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has Interpersonal skills with a positive can-do attitude, open and welcoming to change, be a self-starter and self-motivated, have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and proactive.
- Taking Accountability for business performance, have innovative Problem solving skills, strategic thinker and ability to remain calm and composed in terms of uncertainty.
- Driver license is a plus factor for a sudden field work scenario.