Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Helper as a member of operations team shall follow operation work instruction, team player which coordinate and cooperate for the success of the operation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs scooter cleaning.
- Performs scooter inspection before loading to the vehicle. (handle shaking, check break, tire pressure, battery level, charging cap, fasten screws and bolts, clean and wipe scooters, throttle)
- Together with the tam, charge the scooter upon arrival at warehouse from collection.
- Manage overall scooter activity within the location/geozone.
- Master KIWIride mobile application and KIWI staff mobile application as these are the main tools for work.
- Ensure mastery of KIWIride mobile application as well as the KIWI staff mobile application.
- Together with the team, make sure to deploy and collect all scooters as planned/informed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness in warehouse.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year work experience in industry.
- Trainable, teachable and able to follow instruction correctly.
- Familiarity with GPS Maps, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift medium to heavy objects as needed.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to manage stress
- Having driver’s license is not a required but is a plus factor