Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Operations Manager is a creative leader with a passion for innovation, problem solving skills, ability handle difficult circumstances to create a world class customer experiences. The one who is responsible for stable and sustainable fleet, a leader of specialists to drive performance in the region. The person who is an integral part of creating work instructions and mechanism as well as driving process execution and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving. Able to coach team members for continuous improvement of operations and overall team success performance.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Able to lead specialists (Head Fleet Dispatcher, Fleet Controller, Security, Technical Service, etc.
- Can multitask from data analysis and interpretation, customer service complaints, supply and demands of resource.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Master KIWIride mobile applications, KIWI staff mobile application and Fleet Management Systems as primarily tools in monitoring, controlling and managing the fleet overall.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Plan and coordinate staff schedule
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Ability to make reports, analyze data, identify trends and performance improvements opportunities.
- Train, measure and correct the daily performance of operations specialists.
- Manage a fleet for deployment, collection and recovery as needed.
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Communicate operations status, concerns and important issues to top management.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology, Master degree is a plus factor.
- Minimum 7 years of Technical work experience in handling fleet operations, 3+ years of operations management experience.
- Excellent communication skills requiring to ensure proper flow of information between various departments
- Leadership skills – constantly keep his team motivated and be on his toes so that balance is maintained between the various organizational aspects.
- Technically sound mind who has in depth experience in Software and Hardware technology to be able to adopt in changing technology.
- Ability to multi task to deal with a number of aspects like budget management, vendor management, logistics, inventory
- Analytical mindset which uses data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy scooters to serve user needs.
- Process oriented who has a sound knowledge of the business processes and must remain updated with the changing market trends.
- Ability to work under pressure who can handle stress properly.
- Able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills,
- Delegation, Team Work, Adaptability, Stress Tolerance.
- Data Entry and Reporting Skills, Deadline and Result Oriented.