Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
General Manager is an innovative visionary with excellent problem solving skills, ability to drive business forward against all odds, overcome obstacles and achieving success. Must be comfortable with networking effectively with top level officials in public and private sectors. Must have comprehensive understanding of all functions of a business, including, HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and so on.
Should be able to motivate all staff members to strive for continuous improvement in their respective areas of expertise, and lead the overall success of the organization.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Formulate executive strategies to drive business forward and achieve profitability and growth
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Monitor performance of each individual department, and the organization as a whole.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Master KIWIride mobile applications, KIWI staff mobile application and Fleet Management Systems as primarily tools in monitoring, controlling and managing the fleet overall.
- Accomplish business goals and maintain focus on the organization’s vision and mission
- Stay abreast of developments within the industry and within the local business environment
- Responsible for all liaison between all departments, with final authority on review / approval
- Communicate long-term goals and short-term objectives and highlight areas of concern at department meetings
- Ability to make reports, analyze data, identify trends and performance improvements opportunities.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree in business management. Master degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skills – constantly keep teams motivated and be on his toes so that balance is maintained between the various organizational aspects.
- Ability to multi task to deal with a number of aspects like budgets, operations, strategy, management and direction
- Analytical mindset which uses data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy scooters to serve user needs.
- Process oriented who has a sound knowledge of the business processes and must remain updated with the changing market trends.
- Ability to work under pressure who can handle stress properly.
- Able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills,
- Delegation, Team Work, Adaptability, Stress Tolerance.