Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
Fleet Dispatcher to support and complete administrative processes and resolve process. As a Fleet Dispatcher, you will monitor, control and overall manage fleet activities. This will be accomplished through the utilization of KIWIride Fleet Management Systems and direct communication with Customers which are basically the Riders, Head Fleet Dispatcher, Fleet Controller, and Operation Manager. The Dispatcher is expected to use an open, interactive communication style to meet company performance goals. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Master KIWIride mobile application for Android and iOS, Fleet Management Systems(FMS) which are the main tools in accessing all information of customer details, scooter location/status, activities, payments, reports which basically the overall customer and scooter status covered.
- Monitor scooter within the operation areas ensuring that scooters are secure that all scooters deployed are complete and nothing is missing.
- Directly communicate with customer through calls and chat to support them regarding technical and non-technical inquiries making sure customer satisfaction about availing the service.
- Check registered customers on FMS if information is correct, if not need to communicate to the customer to do the right action.
- Resolve issues like customer report about scooter trouble, scooter damaged and the like.
- Relay customer concerns to team if the topic is not covered by the Fleet Dispatcher.
- Analyze customer details, concerns, ride activities, history before making conclusion then give recommendation about the subject concern.
- Review and Analyze payment transaction before relaying to IT for proper action.
- Communicate well to Head Fleet Dispatcher for a successful operations based on plan
- Attend group meeting, sharing work status, related concerns for the improvement of operations team.
- Coordinate to Fleet Controller for the inventory of scooters, scooters availability, incident report, delivery, collection, recovery and other related important concerns ensuring proper operation.
- Ability to make decision tactfully should challenges arise.
Our preferred candidate will have:
- College degree, with 2-3 year work experience in handling fleet and customer support.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Demonstrated sound judgment, initiative and tactful communication skills while dealing with critical information
- Creative problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An innovative, goal-oriented and results driven approach
- Excellent attention to detail