Please fill in the form below to apply for employment with KIWIride
The Accountant is the one undertaking a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to support guarantee the company’s revenue. A person who handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Using documents to verify, record and process transactions
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts and information related to supplies and inventory
- Assisting the accounting team in daily, monthly and annual activities including generating financial report, developing budgets, preparing taxes and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner
- Communicating with client to discuss account status, charges or discrepancies
- Participating in on going education opportunities to learn about industry trends and development current financial legislation and company policies and procedures
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issues and post bills, receipts and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting. Master’s degree in Finance, Economics is a plus factor.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Account and Billing Specialist.
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office (excel) and ER (Expense Ratio) Software and the like.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Exceptional time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyse data.
- High degree of attention to details and trustworthiness.